Direct Report: VP of Sales
In this role, you will be partnering with Sales, Business Development and Marketing, researching, understanding various lines of business and personas. In the daily customer interactions you identify key contacts and decision makers, qualify business opportunities and trends that lead to closed revenue and quota attainment. You will maintain a thorough understanding of SAAB RDS’s products and services, our value, industry knowledge including competitive landscape, customers pain points and needs to properly position our solutions and qualify opportunities.
The role is twofold: you will work reactively following up on inbound leads, but you will also be expected to contribute to developing new business.
You will be provided initial training, and will be working closely with your colleagues for mentoring and professional development.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and requirements and identify sales opportunities: Using technical knowledge to advise and quote customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating the functions and features of technology and products.
- Balance your time between inbound and outbound lead qualification activities to achieve your pipeline generation targets.
- Upselling and cross-selling of products and services.
- Manage customer accounts, maintaining effective relationships.
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Manage existing small-to-medium-sized accounts.
- Define and execute your prospecting activities with a strong focus on the business impact.
- You connect our value proposition to cold contacts.
- Utilize your industry and account insight to provide feedback and recommend prospecting activities in collaboration with Sales Account Managers, Business Development and Marketing.
- You build specialized knowledge in our customers’ Applications, Trends & Industries.
- You report and forecast business impact.
- One year minimum sales experience in a multinational company.
- Engineering background (ONLY Electrical, Telecommunications, Mechatronics).
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Fluent Arab speaker.
- Proactivity in pursuing any sales opportunities.
- Motivation to provide customers with industry and application insight.
- Self-organized, be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of NI platforms (LabVIEW, DAQ, etc.).
- Confident and effective in communication skills at all levels – internally & externally (both written and verbal).
What we Offer
- Professional sales and platform training.
- Competitive salary and variable KPI-related bonus.
- Working together with a motivated and supporting team.
- Competitive salary according to candidate’s value.
- Job is based in our Lebanon office (contacting customers abroad).
Interested candidates can apply by sending a motivation letter along with their resume to email@example.com before the 30th of May showing how their skills and experience can help them be successful in this role..