5G Massive MIMO Testbed
Wireless technology is rapidly evolving, and wireless design and test require a flexible and more cost-effective approach that can manage fast data rates, seamless, real-time interaction between humans and billions of intelligent devices, new bands, wider bandwidth and new beamforming technology. All of this, poses significant design, prototype, and test challenges.
This solution addresses the needs of your software defined radio and telecom applications with real-world signals such as multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) and LTE/WiFi testbed to achieve a fully streaming, real-time, phase-coherent and time-synchronized, multichannel system out of the box.
Featured Technologies of 5G Massive MIMO Testbed
- Single user MIMO (SU-MIMO), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), and Massive MIMO.
- Phase coherency and synchronization across RF channels.
- Highly stable OCXO clock.
- OFDM modulation and demodulation.
- Remote radio heads (RRH) to the CPU and FGPAs all the hardware needed to create a is included out of the box.
MIMO Application Framework:
- Supports SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO, and Massive MIMO (click for more info)
- 50 MHz – 6 GHz frequency coverage
- 20 MHz bandwidth TDD UL & DL
- Scalable number of base station antennas from 2 up to 128
- Scalable number of mobile station antennas up to 12 antennas
- Support for up to 12 spatial streams
- Fully reconfigurable frame structure based on LTE
- 128×12 MMSE, ZF, and MRC MIMO precoder/equalizer FPGA IP
- Supports 4 QAM, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, 256 QAM
- Channel reciprocity calibration enabling reciprocity based precoding
- AGC and open loop power control
- Over the air synchronization
- Basic MAC functionality supports packet-based user data transmission in DL and UL to enable data streaming applications, such as video transmission.