Modern radar, electronic warfare, and SIGINT systems generate, process, and record wide signal bandwidths at a broad range of frequencies. Engineers need flexible hardware and software to adapt these systems to new signal types and threats. Spectrum superiority has never been more critical to success on the battlefield. Amid an increasingly contested and congested electromagnetic spectrum, the ability to reliably operate communications and navigation systems while deceiving and disrupting the adversary creates a significant tactical advantage. Software defined radio (SDR) provides the ideal platform for developing and deploying electronic warfare systems and the flexibility to adapt to modern and constantly evolving threats. COTS technology is ideal for system-level test of complex, intelligent EW receivers, reducing the need for flight test hours by modeling and simulating a multi-emitter environment.
Applications we serve
Use COTS SDR to rapidly design and deploy systems that deny hostile access to the electromagnetic spectrum, such as communications jamming and counter-UAS systems.
- Radar Jamming and Deception
- Anti-Radiation Missiles (ARM)
- Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
- Electromagnetic Pulses (EMP)
- Directed Infrared Countermeasures (DIRCMs)
Prototype systems capable of assured operation in contested and congested electromagnetic spectrum with techniques like cognitive radio and frequency hopping.
- Active Decoys
- Towed Decoy Systems
- Radar Reflective Decoy Chaff
- Infrared (IR) Flare Dispensers
- Electromagnetic Hardening
- Emission Control (EMCON)
- Spectrum Management
- Wartime Reserve Modes (WARM)
Deploy wideband, multi-channel acquisition systems with robust connectivity capabilities that support multi-domain operational and situational awareness through signals intelligence and direction finding.
- Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)
- Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
- Direction Finding (DF)
- Radar Warning Receivers (RWRs)
- Laser Warning Receivers (LWRs)
- Electronics Security
- Electronic Warfare Education and Training
- Electronic Warfare Testers