The SAAB RDS Marketing Administration Internship brings motivated candidates to support the marketing team in administrative marketing tasks. The internship program is part time and on an ongoing basis. Selected interns are on-boarded both remotely and in a hybrid form.
The internship is open for candidates who:
- Have completed a bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field of study or currently enrolled in a related undergraduate program.
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of 4 months.
- Candidates with excellent verbal and written command of English and Arabic.
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with Zoho knowledge.
Successful candidates will carry out marketing research and support on the below:
- Support in research activities for marketing campaigns optimization
- Coordinate marketing activities to generate leads
- Arranging promotional events calendar
- Thorough clean up of our database and contact information updates (might require contacting customers)
- Revision of our bounced emails, email clean up and updates in our CRM system.
- Support in PR research related activities such as evaluating media outlets and agencies for collaboration
- Update contacts record and information: delete and correct wrong addresses, etc…
- Create leads in CRM from external campaigns
Internship duration – 4 months:
To apply, candidates must submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
**SAAB RDS will only contact candidates who are shortlisted for an interview**
If your application is not successful, you are welcome to apply again to the next vacancy publication, open in January, May and September