Robotic Arms for Education and Industry
Robotic arms are key in engineering education as they have become essential in industrial processes in manufacturing. Students need to be prepared for not only understanding the theoretical concepts their use require, but also learn how to manipulate them and leverage them to their maximum in a practical, hands- on way.
The DOBOT Robotic Arms allow you to do exactly that, from K12 to university education, including Research projects. The industrial line of robotic arms is ready with the latest technologies for all industrial uses such as inspecting, assembling, measuring, polishing, sorting, material loading and unloading.
Educational Robotic Arms:
- Artificial intelligence
- 3D printing
- Project based learning
- Safe to use
- Graphical programming
- Open platform for robot education like Industrial 4.0, Automation, PLC, etc
- Multiple kits to choose from: drawing kit, industry 4.0 kit, AI vision kit, wireless kit, and sensor kit.
Industrial Robotic Arms:
- For the Intelligent industrial system
- Soldering, visual recognition and PCB plug-in, helping to construct
- Ease of use and fast set up
- Simplify industry visual applications
- Force perception, collision detection, intelligent picking and hand-held teaching with 2D and 3D visual aids
- Real-time control on your mobile phone or tablet through Wi-Fi connection
- Flexible and fast deployment
- Easy to move: lightweight and compact design, integrated driver and controller