Energy of the Future
Energy of the future | Energy 4.0 Integration
Our solutions integrate the 4 leading industrial technologies:
(Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks)
- Simple Regression.
- Simple Classification.
- 1D signal classification.
- 1D Signal Regression.
- Image Recognition.
- AI based power quality analyses:
- Voltage, current – RMS, Frequency
- Harmonics (up to 64th order)
- Active, reactive and apparent power
- Power factor
- Vector diagram
- 3D Models of the trainer’s modules.
- Digital Twin of the trainers.
- AR for IIoT features.
- AR User Manual.
- Monitoring and Control from AR models.
Mixed Power Microgrids:
- FPGA based Real Time HIL.
- Simulation of various generation plants.
- Simulation of power transmission and distribution.
- Simulation of complex loads.
- Simulation of a network grid.
- Real Power in the Loop.
- Mixed-grid trainer by mixed combination of PLE hardware trainers with HIL systems.
- Introduction to Sensors and Actuators.
- Introduction to Data Acquisition and Control.
- Conversion of Sensor’s Data to Physical Quantities.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Transmission and Reception of Data.
- PLE Trainers bidirectional data communications with IIoT gateways.