Solar Thermal Energy Trainer
This option of the Solar Thermal Energy Trainer consists of a solar thermal panel and an array of halogen lamps as a sun simulator. The position of Sun Simulator can be controlled manually using joysticks and also from the software. The trainer allows to simulate real light, daytime, yeartime and investigate the performance in different irradiation. The trainer allows to study the main principles of converting solar energy to thermal energy.
- Structure and design of a solar thermal panels.
- Study of the efficiency of the solar thermal panel.
- Study of the influence of the inclination angle of the sun simulator on the unit efficiency.
- Study of the relation between the flow and the temperature.
- Determination of hydraulic resistance of pipelines.
Light Sources and Energy Saving Technologies in Lighting
The educational system is dedicated for studying the disciplines of energy efficiency in lighting engineering. The system allows the students to get acquainted to main light sources, their working principles and characteristics. The students will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of different light sources in terms of energy efficiency and usability in different applications.
- Main Characteristics of the Incandescent Lamp
- Main Characteristics of the Halogen Lamp
- Main Characteristics of the LED Lamp
- Main Characteristics of the Linear Fluorescent Lamps of Low Pressure
- The Use of Motion Sensors to Reduce the Energy Consumption of Electric Lighting Systems
- The Use of Photo Relay to Reduce the Consumption of Electric Lighting Systems
- The Use of Timers to Reduce the Consumption of Electric Lighting Systems
- The Use of Dimmers to Reduce the Consumption of Electric Lighting Systems
- Comparison of the Energy Efficiency of Various Light Sources
Smart House Trainer
Laboratory facility is designed for hands-on study of Lighting Control, Air Ventilation and Security System for household areas. It’s a model of real home with air ventilation, motion and occupancy detection systems, security system (day and night video surveillance, door monitoring) and lighting control. The power analysis is also included to monitor the energy efficiency.
The whole system is connected to the specialized control software that is implemented in LabVIEW graphical programming language. The software visualizes a virtual operating diagram of the facility. It allows interactive monitoring and control over any modeled processes and simulated in hardware emergencies.
- Motion Detection Sensor
- Occupancy Detection Sensor
- Gate Status Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Photodiode Sensor
- Loudspeaker and Microphone Sensor
- Proximity Reader
- HVAC Control
- Day and Night Video Camera
- Video Camera Based Motion and Occupancy Detection Sensor
- Email Notification
- Power Analysis
- Voltage and Current Waveforms, RMS
- Active, Reactive, Apparent Powers
- Power Factor
- Harmonic Analysis, THD
- RIO Technology
NetSimulator Current Adapter
The NetSimulator Current Adaptor is used to generate real current flow from simulated signal in 3phase power networks. It can be used together with Multipurpose IED, Relay Protection and other devices.
NetSimulator Voltage Adapter
The NetSimulator Voltage Adaptor is used to generate real voltage from simulated signal in 3phase power networks. It can be used together with Multipurpose IED, Relay Protection and other devices.